Got My Reggae On Got My Reggae On

Groovy

I really did like it a lot, nothing really wrong with the steel drums i really like them. The whole thing is very mellow and i gotta say i never hear good reggae songs on NG so this is a huge surprise for me. Plus, if you're pulling off stuff like this at age 13, you have a good future of this ahead of you.
10/10
5/5
And i just gotta favorite it and DL it. Keep it up!

Tombor911 responds:

Thanks Man! Yeah I agree it is not typical reggae. It has a more laid back an chill feeling to it. Thanks for the review!
Check out my other pieces. =)
-T0M-

Kate Lesing - Neverland 2008 Kate Lesing - Neverland 2008

Cool Beans

I'm assuming this is your latest song you wanted me to check out o.O.
On a scale of george bush to chuck norris, this rates at a chuck norris.....Dont ask me why i said that..i'm a freakin retard. Anywho, good song keep it up.

DJ-X-POSED responds:

Um, alrighty then.

~Zariah X-POSED~

[Fets] Autumn Breezee [Fets] Autumn Breezee

O.o

It had it's minor flaws but overall i think it was a good song. It had a little bit of some balance issues with the beat and the melody, and it was kinda Parts A + B over and over again with variation. But overall i think it was a good song. Good work.
8/10
5/5

peace in th belly of the beast peace in th belly of the beast

Not bad

Pretty good except for a few notes that just seemed a bit off. I know the idea of the song was to kind of sound.....sort of..off in general, but there were a COUPLE notes that just didn't seem to fit. Otherwise i thought it was really good.

oblooderator responds:

yeah i know what u mean about those damn notes. they suck. or i suck cuz i put em there. ANYWAY... thx 4 teh compliment.
PS. i spelled "teh" like that on purpose

Call Me Suzy and Slap Me Hard. Call Me Suzy and Slap Me Hard.

Ehhh

Not bad, a little too Part A and B over and over again, but it was pretty good
3/5
7/10

Revolution Guitar Solo Revolution Guitar Solo

Uh.....

No Comment o.o

I Am The Oblooderator I Am The Oblooderator

Lame

The only decent thing from this song was the beat, fuckin stupid lyrics dude...wtf

oblooderator responds:

it was supposed to be stupid. if u heard my other stuff u would understand. btw i really like ur music.

-Cringe- |[Glou]| -Cringe- |[Glou]|

GASP

Just came from my little boss song and read your review (btw thank you for such a good review xD) Wicked song xD. Got a really nice beat throughout the entire song and even when the song is repetative it still sounds great. Good work xD
10/10

+BsK+ Keep Going!!! +BsK+ Keep Going!!!

o.O

Kinda reminds me of like....the hero of the story going on his march to the baddie's castle...heh.....but yea pretty good xD

Save Me (Demo) Save Me (Demo)

Im diggin the demo!

A very cool little song man, nice job. It really gives that happy vibe ya know? Its got a nice video game-ish twist to it which really brings out the sounds of the techno beat. You should add onto it and expand it, maybe do an abrubt ending? Message me if you make anything else. I think im gonna use this in the RPG game im making now to submit to NG. Good job man, keep it up!

Dj-Rippa responds:

Thank you for the great review!
I will try to message you when I have new submissions..
Good luck with your RPG hope it turns out great:D!!!